These days, there is a huge need for overweight Americans to lose those extra pounds. Being healthy would not only lead to a healthier lifestyle but it will also literally lighten your load, and improve your overall well-being.
There is a long list of dieting options available. There are exercise programs, exercise machines, dietary supplements, dietary food and drinks, diet pills – there are even soaps which claim to help you lose pounds while you bathe.Here is a natural weight loss tip that promises to help you.
One other available option to shed off those unwanted pounds is to go herbal.
Herbal weight loss products have been in great demand for people who want to lose weight the natural way. However, when you take herbal supplements for natural weight loss, you would have to wait a little longer for the results because of the more subtle effects of medicines which came from plants and natural herbs.
Here are some natural weight loss tips that you might want to consider:
1. Herbal weight loss products
There are a lot of herbal weight loss products available on the market now. You can check out the Internet and you will find a lot of herbal weight loss pills and products.
Be careful, however, as there are some supplements which claim to be safe and natural because they are herbal, but some actually have side effects because of non-extensive research on the effects of these products.
Here are some ingredients and chemicals which make up some herbal weight loss products that you should watch out for, as they might have harmful effects to your health:
- Senna: This is an herbal laxative. Senna is a main ingredient in fat loss teas, and it works by stimulation the colon. The downside effect of this herb is dehydration. It can also lead to colon problems and can become addictive. Some people, when addicted, are unable to perform bowel movements without it, so watch out.
- Chromium pollinate : This is a synthetic compound found in herbal weight loss products. Chromium is a nutrient which helps regulate blood-sugar level. However, this ingredient, when taken in high doses, may cause damage in the chromosomes. It can also lead to dehydration.
- St. John’s wort: This supplement increases the production of a chemical in the brain. If not used properly, it may cause eye and skin sensitivity, mild gastrointestinal distress, fatigue and itching.
Although a lot of herbal products claim to be safe and natural, it is better to read the label , scrutinize the ingredients and research the side effects of the product itself before going for any herbal dietary pills.
2. Organic food
In Wichita, Kansas, organic food has found its way to more homes and restaurants. Organic food devotees believe that consuming organic goodies help their bodies as well as the environment.
A person who buys organically raised eggs and vegetables claim to be healthier, and they are not spending money on doctors and prescriptions as these keep them healthier and away from the hospital. This could also be an option for weight watchers, as organic food is known to be kinder to your weight than chemically-processed food products.
3. Green Tea
Studies show that intake of green tea, or green tea extracts burns extra calories. Also, green tea with caffeine can increase fat burning by up to 40% thereby reducing fat.
This is one good option for those who want to lose weight. In a study done, people who took green tea were found to lose 2 to 3 times more weight than those who did not drink green tea.
These results show that green tea is a natural product for the treatment of obesity. Thus, it also makes for a healthier dietary option, not to mention the good effects that it has on the body as compared to caffeine. A cup of tea gives an instant energy lift without the side effects of caffeine.
Coffee provides an energy boost to increase fat burning. Caffeine also provides a likelihood to be active, which in turn increases your rate of calorie burn. Also caffeine is known as an appetite suppressor.
4. Immortality Herb
This herb, whose scientific name is Gymnostemna Pentaphyllum, is known to have the following benefits:
- Increases healthy blood flow
- Reduces artery blocks
- Healthy blood pressure
- Increases the rate of fat burning
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
There are pills and food supplements whose main ingredient is apple cider vinegar. Here are the benefits of taking this herbal option:
- Weight loss
- Improved cholesterol levels
- Lower high blood pressure
- Prevent rheumatoid arthritis
These are only a few natural weight loss tips but keep watching this blog for more.
Here is more weight loss tips for you:
natural weight loss tips
Weight Loss Diet Pills that help with Fat Loss - YouTube
Insulin and Weight Loss or Weight Gain?